|An Introduction to Project Management|
|Start Date:||29 Jun 2017|
|End Date:||29 Jun 2017|
|Venue:||TBC - Melbourne|
Important Terms and Conditions
· ARCS Australia is committed to ensuring advertised educational events go ahead. Despite all our efforts, occasionally, some events will need to be postponed or cancelled due to lack of attendee numbers. This decision is made in conjunction with the event chairperson. Your early registration for events will assist us to assess the interest for this event in your state.
· We recommend for interstate travel that flexible travel arrangements are made until the event has been confirmed as ARCS Australia will not be held responsible for forfeited costs. With your support we are committed to delivering these events, so please submit your registration early.
· All delegates must pay the registration fee prior to attending training.
· ARCS member registration rates are not transferable to non-ARCS members. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of ARCS and that the registration is made in the ARCS member’s name (s) only.
· If a non-ARCS member attends an event as a substitute for an ARCS member, the difference in registration fees must be paid.
· No refunds, transfers or cancellations will be accepted within two weeks of an event.
· Cancellations and transfers more than two weeks from an event date will incur a 10% administration fee.
· ARCS Australia may need to amend the programme from time to time or due to circumstances beyond our control. Therefore, we reserve the right to make changes to the programme and/or facilitator without prior notice.
Course Fees (incl. GST)